Your Breastfeeding Basics Guide is on it's way to your inbox!
Make sure to check your spam and promotions folders.
If you have any questions or don't see it in your inbox, reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll help you out!
(Psst! Do you have extended benefits? Do you want a breastfeeding class for FREE? Keep scrolling!)
Are you planning on breastfeeding your baby?
Do you have questions like:
- Will breastfeeding hurt?
- What do I do if I'm not making enough milk?
- Pumping? What? How? Do I even need to?
- What happens when I go back to work?
- How to know if baby is hungry? Is it true that every time they cry they want to eat?
- I hear about clogged ducts, how TF do I avoid this because apparently it’s very painful
Keep reading for answers!
Lactation 101-The BEST thing you can do to prepare for Breastfeeding
An online prenatal breastfeeding course that gives you all the tools you need so you can nurse your baby confidently from birth to weaning.
What will you learn?
- What is a latch, even?
- How do I know if I'm doing it right?
- What are the most comfortable ways to hold my baby while nursing?
What to do if things go wrong
You'll learn the most effective ways to eliminate pain, boost supply and what to do if you have a rocky start.
Pumping and Bottles
Most families want to use at least some bottles. You'll learn how to pump and how to store your milk. Plus, learn how to bottle feed a breastfed baby to avoid bottle preference.
Bonus Naturopathic Tips
Learn some of my tips for newborn care and adjusting to life as a new parent.
Get a Sneak Peak of the Class
The Best Time to Start Preparing is Now!
If you're in your third trimester, now is the ideal time to take this course. The information will be fresh and you'll have time to go through what you need to know before baby is born.
Do you have a Health Benefits Plan?
This course may be FREE.
Book a 15 minute call to find out more.